Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Researching Ideas


I started looking at random ideas and sketching out images as I see it of human form to animals, from magazines I have laying around.

This is images of wolves. It's arguably one of the coolest animals around. In some culture it is considered a godly creature.

At home I have some magazine laying around and saw an images of a Gorilla which was one of my ideas so I put that on paper, and then I saw an elephant, and thought who hasn't heard of the elephantman but I took it down anyway in case I can think of a cool new elephantman.

This is just a guy in a magazine. It made me wonder why I had never thought of creating a female character. Why does it always have to be a male all the time?

Then the thought passed. And I just don't have the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment